Gosport Borough Supporters Club Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gosport Borough Supporters Club Forum

THE Independent Gosport Borough Fans Forum

Shout out for help :)

B_Clark
    Youth Development

Shout out for help :) Empty Shout out for help :)

Post by B_Clark Sat May 28, 2016 4:53 pm

As you may or may not be aware I am a regular matchday safety steward at Gosport Borough, the nice kind that's friendly and takes banter and also dishes it out Wink also I am completing my apprenticeship at the club in the next couple of weeks which has helped developed my coaching ability.
    As of September 25th I will be putting this into good practice as for three months, till December 23rd, I am volunteering out in Northern Ghana; which is highly underdeveloped. I will be coaching sports to the children in schools and coaching in the communities and putting on events in the community such as a mini-Olympics day etc. I will not be staying in luxury in hotels and eating luxury three course dinners, no for three months I am being apart of these underdeveloped communities and living in amongst a host family which will make my meals and be really caring for me.
    In order for me to do this though I must try and fundraise £800, not for me but for International Service (Who are providing this opportunity for me), this will pay for an in country volunteer from Ghana to allow them the opportunity, their will be 6 volunteers from the UK, of which I am one, and 6 from Ghana. If any of you are generous enough then please find my Just Giving Page details below and you can make a donation Smile Not only will you be helping me but you will help by benefiting the world.
    Thank you for taking the time to read this,
    Billy Clark.
    h t t p s : / / w w w . j u s t g i v i n g . c o m / f u n d r a i s i n g / B i l l y - C l a r k 1
    (Sorry it's seperate otherwise it won't let me send this message out :/)

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:20 am