Gosport Borough Supporters Club Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gosport Borough Supporters Club Forum

THE Independent Gosport Borough Fans Forum

3 posters

Mugs in the shop!

Itsamemario
    Youth Development

Mugs in the shop! Empty Mugs in the shop!

Post by Itsamemario Mon May 23, 2016 11:08 am

Please please please can we get some GBFC mugs for sale!!!
    WACCOE!
    WACCOE!
    Reserves

Mugs in the shop! Empty Re: Mugs in the shop!

Post by WACCOE! Mon May 23, 2016 11:18 am

The short answer is yes!

We have been sorting out the shop last weekend with more to do this week. There is a lot of stock that needs to be moved on, particularly celebrating the last Wembley visit. Club mugs were high on the list. We will keep you all informed of developments as they arise.

Thanks for your interest! Cool
    Itsamemario
    Youth Development

Post by Itsamemario Mon May 23, 2016 11:21 am

Another thing would be a quick online way to order home/away team shirts - not sure how possible this is due to manufacturer etc, but the club stock of shirts is always thin on the ground.
    WACCOE!
    WACCOE!
    Reserves

Post by WACCOE! Mon May 23, 2016 12:09 pm

Too true! That is something we have identified too. We understand it is a difficult line to follow between holding a shop full of stock, which will tie up costs, i.e. dead money until sales are realised and not having items readily available to buy!

However, we do need to capitalise on the impulsive buys. Kids don't want to wait months for a shirt if they are enthused after a great win. They want to put the shirt on there and then and proudly walk home. I am not saying this is an easy solution or that we will will get it right 100% of the time, but it wont be for the want of trying.
    Itsamemario
    Youth Development

Post by Itsamemario Tue Aug 02, 2016 10:55 am

Were the mugs on sale last night, if so any pics?
    WACCOE!
    WACCOE!
    Reserves

Post by WACCOE! Tue Aug 02, 2016 11:15 am

Itsamemario wrote:Were the mugs on sale last night, if so any pics?

They are due to be delivered today and will be on sale when the shop has it's grand opening at our first Home match next Tuesday! The shop page of the website will be updated as soon as we have some more expected feedback from our kit suppliers.

The kit situation is not moving as fast as I would like but believe me, it is not for the want of trying on our part!

Finally, I must add than Ann/Paul and all the other associated volunteers have done a spectacular job in refreshing and re-vitalising the shop. The key now is to ensure that it is stocked with items that the Gosport fans want to buy. As well as the new Shirts, we are also looking at a range of bespoke leisure wear and other items that we have been requested to sell.

We hope our fans enjoy using the shop as much as we have creating it!
    gosportmum
    gosportmum
    Youth Development

Post by gosportmum Mon Aug 15, 2016 8:03 pm

WACCOE! wrote:
    Itsamemario wrote:Were the mugs on sale last night, if so any pics?

They are due to be delivered today and will be on sale when the shop has it's grand opening at our first Home match next Tuesday! The shop page of the website will be updated as soon as we have some more expected feedback from our kit suppliers.

The kit situation is not moving as fast as I would like but believe me, it is not for the want of trying on our part!

Finally, I must add than Ann/Paul and all the other associated volunteers have done a spectacular job in refreshing and re-vitalising the shop. The key now is to ensure that it is stocked with items that the Gosport fans want to buy. As well as the new Shirts, we are also looking at a range of bespoke leisure wear and other items that we have been requested to sell.

We hope our fans enjoy using the shop as much as we have creating it!

The mugs are now available to buy in the shop and orders for shirts are being taken

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:08 pm