Gosport Borough Supporters Club Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gosport Borough Supporters Club Forum

THE Independent Gosport Borough Fans Forum

Member's fees and Benefits

WACCOE!
    WACCOE!
    Reserves

Member's fees and Benefits Empty Member's fees and Benefits

Post by WACCOE! Mon Jun 13, 2016 11:42 am

The Club, aims to bring Boro’ fans closer to the club they love by actively involving them, giving them a chance to help and an opportunity have their voice heard.

Annual memberships will cost £15 for adults and £5 for children and members.

Members will benefit from:

1) Discounted travel, subject to demand, to away matches on transport organised by us at competitive prices departing from and terminating in Gosport.

2) A range of benefits agreed with local businesses. A list of these will shortly be published.

3) 10% discount in the GBFC Club Shop which has been taken over and re-furbished by the Supporters Club.

4) Invitations to social events organised by the Supporters Club.

5) A right to attend Supporters Club meetings and have the chance to air opinions. Each meeting will have a section where members may ask questions or raise issues.

6) A voice. A chance to be heard as there will be a representative of the Football Club board at each Supporters Club meeting. Views of members will be put to the representative to be passed on to the Board.

7) A vote at each Supporters Club AGM where the committee will be elected for the forthcoming year.

Cool Members will have a discounted entry fee for any half time entertainment laid on during home matches.

The club's Interim Chairman Jeremy Fox said; "I am delighted to announce that after many lengthy and frustrating delays that we have finally managed to secure our bank account details from Santander and that we are now fully operational as a Supporters Club.

"I pass on my grateful thanks to all the committee who have worked tirelessly to get this project off the ground. The past few weeks have been painfully frustrating, but we have battled through and can now press on with our plans"

"I believe the supporters club will be a success and I hope the Boro' fans see this as the perfect opportunity to be more closely involved with the Club they care about so much," he concluded.

Over the coming season, the club will be working hard to support and assist the Football Club with a variety of schemes whilst being run by the fans for the fans. Members will be invited to a Welcome Event at the Inn off the Post on Friday July 22nd.

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 2:22 pm